Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10th September 2008

Well well well... one more week has passed and honestly until THIS very moment, I only started to be aware of what to be expected from assignment 3 ^^. Call me blur and lazy, I only clarified the requirements of this assignment from my course mates today ^^. Well it's STILL not too late as I've almost completed my slides with some theories of learning to be included.

Thanks to all the presentations and feedbacks, now I have a better understanding of how an effective IWB activity will look like with colours, fonts, pictures, animations etc. taken into consideration. I started to feel stressed up as most of my friends have done a great job ! All the presentations today were equally good and an IWB software novice like me is doubting I can do any better than that !

Once again, thanks to professor and tutors for giving us sufficient time, space and guidance to work on our assignments. Honestly speaking, these 3 hours we have on Wednesday is the only time I'm really in the mood to work on this assignment ^^. That's 7 days to go from now, all the best all !

1 comment:

HueyZher said...

post a print screen of ur IWB product