Wednesday, September 3, 2008

3rd Septmeber 2008- IWB assignment

Without realizing how fast time can past, we have not more than 2 weeks left to have our presentation ready ! As I chose to work on Mathematics topic, the process going on here isn't pleasing to me as I don't have much time to juggle up to 10 assignments from 7 different demanding courses this semester !

Well, seems that this struggle can only be understood by my fellow course mates and what else can we do but to hold on and strive for the best ? I salute all of you, yea 75 of you who manage to complete the assignmentS in time as it's seriously not an easy job here.

In these 3 hours we spent in the PC lab, I managed to get some useful educational sites from my friends that I want to include into my slides for this assignment. An appreciation to the tutors that you people are always around whenever we face any problem regarding this mission impossible.

Once again, Gambateh to all of us and may the best presentation be shown !

No comments: