Tuesday, September 16, 2008

17th September 2008

I had an awesome experience today as once again, I acted as lone ranger to present the IWB product. This time is different from the previous experience as we were asked to pick out the 'best' product among the group members while my work was not the best but rather the only one that can be presented. However, I 'thanked' my group members for giving me this 'opportunity' to present my work as I received a lot of valueble comments and suggestions from the tutors as well as the professor. These really help a lot in improving my work as I have been working on my own and it has not evaluated by others.

Some of the comments such as adding in learning outcome, colouring the shapes, making the font size bigger, adding in pictures of cartoon characters really help to improve my product and I believe it can be used in the real classroom situation. It was just moulded from a clay to a pot. ^^
I was also clarified on what to do for justifications as I was quite blur on what rationale should I give regarding this assignment. Gota run for now as I have a lot of editing to do. Till next time, bye !

2 comments:

HueyZher said...

thank u for being sporting :)

HueyZher said...

hope to see a better product next week